See what people are saying over at MyGolfSpy.
C. Carnahan Insignia Putters Review by NWGolfGuys.com: click here to read.
The Pacific Northwest Golfer provides an inside look at our green grass brand: click here to read.
Hooked On Golf Blog product review on C. Carnahan Vintage forged wedges: click here to read.
First Look: C.Carnahan Golf Vintage Wedges and Insignia Flatsticks Putters by Rob on February 14, 2011 Sandbox8.com
See what people are saying from the 2011 PGA Show:
- Cybergolf — One of These Shows is not Like the Others
- NWGG Blog — Civil War Wedges by C.Carnahan Golf
- MyGolfSpy Forum — C. Carnahan PGA SHOW (PICS)
- The IP Golf Guy — PGA Show - The Putters
- Golfing Magazine — Cool Items from the 2011 PGA Merchandise Show
TNT’s LEVERAGE “The Tap-Out Job” filmed here in Portland aired our C.CARNAHAN staff bag during the episode.
Cross marketing venture with Travis Mathew apparel at the 2010 PGA Show.
- PGA Merchandise Show 2010 (Orlando) Travis Mathew Booth
- Travis Mathew wedges and flatsticks designed by C.CARNAHAN
THE SACRAMENTO BEE Newspaper, Leading Off: Golf Expo brings big and small makers here by Bill Bradley.
2010 “Golf to Go” spot on ESPN Radio, hosted by Frank LaRosa: listen here.
Frank LaRosa with Golf to Go on ESPN Radio 1320 talks to Chris Carnahan during the 2011 Haggin Oaks Golf Expo: view here
GOLFWRX - 2010 Clothing and Fashion Part 2: read it.