DESIGNED BY A PLAYER.
- Soft forged feel and consistency is the benchmark we set for our Vintage wedge.
- Unique triple grind sole that provides versatility around the green.
- Heavier head weight for optimal control of the club head.
- Crafted in our white chrome finish that gives it a timeless look.
- Built stock to 35.5” in all lofts to allow for one wedge length and one set up position.
- Customization is available in length, loft and lie.
- Equipped with a True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft and Golf Pride custom Tour Velvet grip.
C. Carnahan Vintage forged wedges stand out as one of the most versatile wedges on the market today. Each wedge comes designed with three custom sole grinds to allow for optimal bounce with any lie. The 52- and 56-degree wedges are +2g heavier than the industry standard to allow for a heightened sense of feel through the downswing. The 60-degree wedge is 3 grams heavier than industry standard to allow a higher launch out of bunkers. Better control, increased accuracy and shallower divots are direct results from putting the forged Vintage wedges in play.